Hot Selling Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Intercom
|1-19 20-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $33 US $31 US $28.99|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: V4
- Usage: Mobile Phone, Call Center, MP3 & MP4
- Soundtrack: Dual Track
- Characteristics: Support Music
- Specifications: A2DP
- Model No: V4
- Adapter: GPS, MP3, MP4
- Handsfree: Yes
- Rechargeable Battery: 3.7V 350mAh
- Warranty: One Year
- Specification: CE, RoHS, FCC cetificated
- HS Code: 8517122000
- Style: Headband
- Bluetooth Version: 2.0
- Function: Bluetooth, Multimedia, USB, MP3/4 Player
- Color: Black
- Distance version: Class A
- Type: Bluetooth Intercom
- Distance Range: 800 Meters
- Talking Time: up to 7 Hours
- Working Speed: up to 120km/H
- Trademark: Eurofone/OEM
- Origin: Shenzhen
This device allows bikers to talk via bluetooth directly without other devices.
You can receive a cell phone call without pressing a button.
You can enjoy your favorite stereo music from your A2DP enabled cell phone or MP3 player or perhaps listen to the audio navigation message from your Bluetooth enabled GPS.
You can do all these things even if you are riding or snow skiing
The Bluetooth system that allows the max call distance between two riders up to 1,200m and actually realizes the fully duplex wireless communication among four riders.
1. Working speed above 120km/h;
2. Automatic and safe receiving of mobile phone calls;
3. Master control Bluetooth CSR BC5 scheme available;
4. Advanced A2DP & EDR Bluetooth function available;
5. Strong stereo music/audio available (mobile phone/MP3/GPS with A2DP for transmission);
6. DSP noise reduction function
7. Inbuilt polymer lithium battery with capacity up to 500mA;
8. Standby 240h;
9. Continuous call or music playing above 8h;
10. Charging time around 3h;
11. National Level 5 waterproof standard;
12. FM radio is available
Mounting the Inter Phone
1. Take your Inter Phone Headset and slide it down into the slots in the Headset Clip Mount.
2. Now you need to attach the speaker and microphone arm to the inside of the helmet.
3. Next, take the Ear Speaker and attach it to the Velcro Pad. Run the Microphone Arm down along down to where your mouth will be.
4. Taking care to match the pins up, connect the Headset Plug to the Headset Socket.
5. Secure the cord of the Headset Plug inside the helmet. Tuck any extra wire into the helmet.
You have successfully mounted the Inter Phone.
|1 x Bluetooth headset receivers|
1 x Stereo Headphones
1 x Headset Clip with Fastening Screws
1 xTravel Charger
1 x USB Cable
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Spare screws
1 x User Manual